Hello summer and hello 95 degrees + humidity! Meet the summer meal that dreams are made of: 10-minute raw rainbow pad thai. The best part: no oven or stove required!
Crunchy, refreshing and phytonutrient-packed. This is made with Cece’s Veggie Co. organic zucchini, beet and butternut squash spirals, plant-protein rich edamame and a homemade peanut dressing.
If you are like me, you are loving meals that don’t require the oven or stove like refreshing salads, smoothies and yogurt bowls. This meal comes together in 10 minutes and is the perfect meal to pack on a picnic or enjoy at the pool.
To really shorten time in the kitchen, I used Cece’s Veggie Co. 100% organic spiralized zucchini, beet and butternut squash noodles. I love using these to put together fast, fresh and organic veggie-filled dishes that everyone can enjoy – yes, even if you are low carb, paleo, vegan, gluten free, you name it! You can enjoy them cooked or raw if you want some crunch.
I also made a delicious peanut dressing to pair with this salad and topped with some crushed peanuts for some crunch. I would love to make a variation of it with almond butter – let me know if you try!
Tune in to CBS Good Day Sacramento next Tuesday for more delicious and nutritious recipes to pack a perfect picnic.
If you make this, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 1 box Cece's Veggie Co. Zucchini Spirals
- 1 box Cece's Veggie Co. Beet Spirals
- 1 box Cece's Veggie Co. Butternut Squash Spirals
- 1 cup edamame
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp gluten-free tamari
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together peanut dressing ingredients until uniform.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together edamame, green onion, Cece's Veggie Co. Zucchini Spirals, Beet Spirals and Butternut Squash Spirals.
- Add dressing and toss once more.
- Divide salad into two serving bowls and top with sesame seeds and peanuts.
Sponsored by Cece’s Veggie Co.