Peanut butter-stuffed muffins that sneaks in your veggies, need I say more?
Meet your new fave nutritious on-the-go breakfast!
These are are great breakfast to make ahead for busy weeks. Packed with good fats, filling fiber and flavor for days. Both adults and kids will love!
With the busy back to school season underway, I know that parents are looking for easy ways to feed their kids that they can feel good about and that their kids will like. Enter – PB-stuffed chocolate veggie muffins.
Of course these are made with a secret ingredient. And no, its not a handful of kale… it’s SNEAKZ!
Sneaks are organic milkshakes that take veggies from yuck to YUM. They are made with veggies like sweet potato and spinach and come in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavors. Their shelf-stable pouches make them an easy on-the-go nutritious bev. They are super creamy and taste best chilled in my opinion. You can’t even taste the veggies which makes them perfect for kiddos!
If you make this, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup Sneakz Organic Chocolate Milkshake
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup peanuts, crushed
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix dry and wet muffin ingredients separately then together.
- Add about one tablespoon of muffin batter to each lined muffin tin and top each with a dollop of peanut butter. Then top with an additional tablespoon of muffin batter.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top muffins with peanuts and cacao nibs.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Sponsored by Sneakz Organic.