1. Moscow Mule Copper Mug: I love this vintage but festive mug, perfect for serving hot chocolate or holiday cider as the temperatures turn frigid.
2. Cinnamon: Cinnamon spice is everything nice during the holidays, helping to regulate blood sugar and blunt spikes (pair some with Christmas cookies for more even-keel energy).
5. Gold Flatware: This time of year calls for more festive cutlery and gold simple screams holiday cheer.
6. Voluspa Coconut Wax Candles: All about these non-toxic, coconut-based candles by Voluspa. I’ve seen them at both Nordstrom and Anthropologie.
7.Omega VERT Juicer VRT350HD: Of all the juicers I’ve owned, this is by far my favorite. The slow extraction method preserves more of the natural color, taste, nutrients and vitamins rather than the centrifugal one’s I’ve owned in the past that pulverize the produce in seconds. Masticating juicers are the way to go when looking to preserve as much nutrition as possible.
8. Le Creuset Dutch Oven: Roasts and stews are on the menu as I try to keep warm this winter and this is my kitchen staple during the colder months.