It’s here! A healthy cocktail to ring in the new year featuring a hefty dose of vitamin c and a guest appearance from the probiotics and ginger digestive system dream team. If we’re keeping in line (lime?) with my current kombucha fixation, then this one fits the bill. Cheers to the new year!
- 8 oz. ginger Kombucha (or plain flavored)
- 1 oz vodka (can omit for age-appropriate version)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Sprigs of mint for garnish
- Crushed ice
- Fill a small glass with crushed ice.
- Pour in vodka and top with kombucha.
- Add a generous squeeze of lime.
- Garnish with mint and lime wheel.