And now my kitchen smells like apple pie- certainly not complaining! Here is a simple baked apple recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth and celebrate the season.
Write a review
- 2 large apples (I used honeycrisp)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp crushed pecans
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Core and hollow apples with spoon and knife.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and fill each apple with the oat mixture.
- Place the apples in a lined pan and bake for 35-40 min at 350 F.
Nutrition By Mia https://nutritionbymia.com/