Summer sweet tooth satisfied with 5-ingredient strawberry coconut sandwiches!
These are the ultimate DIY summer dessert to help you cool off in the heat. Simply assemble and let the freezer do the work – no oven required. And because they are made with strawberries and YQ by Yoplait Coconut, they are a @NutritionbyMia-approved snack for any time of the day!
For the base, I used YQ by Yoplait yogurt made with ultra-filtered milk. YQ is 99% lactose free, and comes in seven flavors that include 15 grams of protein per 5.3 oz. cup. I used the Coconut flavor for the base of this recipe and I can’t wait to make another version with the mango flavor.
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 3 5.3 oz. packages of YQ By Yoplait Coconut
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 16 gluten-free graham crackers
- 1/2 pack strawberry pudding mix
- Line 8 x 8 baking pan with plastic wrap and place graham crackers on the bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine YQ By Yoplait Coconut, strawberry pudding mix and shredded coconut. Fold in strawberries.
- Spread mixture on top of the graham crackers and place remaining crackers on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Slice and serve the sandwiches right away or store in the freezer.