Edible cookie dough? Sign me up!
If you preferred the cookie dough versus baked cookies as a kid (and now!), then this recipe is for you!
Made with better-for-you ingredients like nut butter, collagen protein and naturally gluten-free, nutrient-dene almond butter. This is what I classify as a “dessert with benefits”. Find the recipe below and be sure to tag me on Instagram if you make this!
No-Bake Cookie Dough Squares
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup collagen powder (or more almond flour)
- 1 cup cashew butter or tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and press into a parchment paper-lined bread pan.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours before slicing into squares.