Veggie crust PIZZAS for 2021!
My most popular posts to this day are my “veggie buns” where I replace traditional white bread with nutrient-rich produce.
Pizza is also a great candidate for this! Get all the goodness of the toppings while lowering the carbohydrates and calories and increasing the fiber, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients with veggie crust.
What’s your favorite veggie crust pizza? Be sure to tag me on Instagram if you make this!
Veggie Crust Pizza
- 1 zucchini, cut into coins
- 1 cup mini bell peppers, halved and seeds and membranes removed
- 1 eggplant, cut into rounds
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place sliced veggies in a single layer on a lined baking sheet & brush with oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until tender
- Set oven to broil. Spoon marinara sauce onto veggies & top with cheese and toppings of choice. Bake for another 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.