Everyone needs a fresh cranberry candy cane martini in their life with a functional twist!
In case you missed it, I shared these last week for Good Food Friday on ABC’s Lowcountry Live and they were an absolute hit. It’s the season of celebrating and why not do it in style – with a healthy twist!
Cranberries are phasing out of season but I’ll always associate them with the holidays. Like most berries, cranberries are rich in antioxidants which help repair cell damage. Other notable standouts are vitamin C which aids collagen production and fiber which supports digestion and elimination. While they are bitter in taste, they incorporate seamlessly into baked goods to balance out the sweetness, and into seasonal COCKTAILS!
What’s unique about these are that they are made with a functional twist.
I used Herb Guru Brand’s NEW tropical immunity herbal tea. These teas are made using a thousand-year-old herbal recipe that has been reformulated by a naturopathic doctor to include modern everyday ingredients like peppermint and citrus. You can enjoy these hot, iced or add them to mixed drinks like I’ve done here.
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
Cranberry Candy Cane Martini
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1.5 once dry vermouth
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup Herb Guru Brand Tropical Herbal Tea
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 2 candy canes (optional)
- 2 tbsp sugar and lemon wedge (optional)
- Place 2 martini glasses in the freezer to chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Rim each martini glass with lemon wedge and dip into sugar, if desired.
- Combine vodka, dry vermouth, cranberry juice, Herb Guru Brand Tropical Herbal Tea and ice in a cocktail shake. Shake vigorously to chill and pour into martini glasses to serve.
- String cranberries onto two toothpicks. Place into both martini glasses for garnish. Garnish with candy cane (optional).
Nutrition By Mia https://nutritionbymia.com/
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my recipes nutrition guides, media segments and collaborations!
Sponsored by Herb Guru Brand.