Warm up the table and your plate with this warm fall salad made with seasonal ingredients and feel-good flavors.
Fall is one of the busiest seasons that seems to go by in the blink of an eye.
As a result, I have been focusing on convenience and sharing with clients and television viewers, easy ways to healthfully feed the whole family this fall without spending hours in the kitchen.
Today we are all about the veggies!
This warm salad is ready in just fifteen minutes with the help of Mann’s Power Blend which is a mixture of veggies that have been shredded and packed into one convenient bag for you. This one has brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale, kohlrabi, broccoli, carrots… some of the most nutrient-rich veggies out there. Their veggie blends hold up well in warm salads which makes it a great addition to your fall fare as we transition to warmer cooking methods.
Tune in tomorrow to Good Food Friday on ABC’s Lowcountry Live for more fall fare ideas that are sure to celebrate the season and warm up the table!
If you make this, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 1 bag Mann's Power Blend
- 1 cup Mann's Butternut Squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- In a large sauce pan, sauce butternut squash in avocado oil until tender.
- Add Mann's Power Blend to sauce pan and saute with another tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Top salad with pecans and cranberries before serving.
This recipe was sponsored by Mann’s.