- 1/2 cup (40 g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Whisk together the base ingredients in a large mixing bowl with three-quarters of your favorite combo mix-ins. Reserve a fourth of the mix-ins to top your overnight oats in the morning.
- Transfer oats to a mason jar and place in the fridge overnight.
- Remove jar from the fridge in the morning and top with remaining mix-ins.
- Repeat with remaining desired combos.
Share this Recipe