Many of my clients struggle to meet their recommended 2.7-3.7 liters of water per day. I am sharing a round-up of “hydration hacks” to help meet your needs. Staying properly hydrated is important for energy, immunity and feeling your best self. Our body is made up of over 50% water. You don’t have to meet your needs with just plain water.
1. Hydrating produce: Produce is rich in water! Some of the most hydrating include watermelon, bell pepper, tomato, leafy greens and cucumber.
2.Reusable water bottle: help make hydration easier for your on-the-go lifestyle
3. True Lemon: These 10-calorie lemonade & limeade sticks are made with simple and clean ingredients plus no artificial sweeteners or ingredients?. Add one stick to a glass of water to give it flavor and make hydrating more delicious.
4. Use a reusable straw: A straw helps make hydrating easier and more efficient.? You can find reusable metal straws on amazon plus easy cleaning tools.
5. Make your own spa water: spa water makes hydrating more fun. Add your favorite fresh fruit and herbs? and keep a pitcher in your fridge.
6. Bubbles!: Yes, sparkling water counts when it comes to hydration. Add a sprig of mint to make hydrating feel more fun and fancy.