4-ingredient grain-free Samoa pretzel BITES! Who else loves Samoa Girl Scout cookies? These are made with better-for-you ingredients like no added sugar nut butter instead of caramel and FitJoy grain-free pretzel twists made with organic cassava flour. The best part is that these are made with ingredients you probably already have stocked in your pantry. Make these for a bite-sized sweet treat you can enjoy at home and tag me on Instagram if you make!
- 1 cup grain-free FitJoy Pretzel Twists
- 12 oz. dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread coconut in an even layer. Toast coconut until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Place half of the pretzels on a parchment paper lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Spoon about 1-2 teaspoons of nut butter on each pretzel and place another pretzel on top.
- Melt chocolate on the stovetop using the double boiler method & spoon over each pretzel bite. Top with coconut flakes and freeze until set, about an hour.