Celebrating the season of sweet treats with a breakdown of six 100-calorie (or less) desserts! Comment your favorite low-calorie dessert over on Instagram!
- Honey Broiled Grapefruit: This is a great breakfast OR dessert option and is easy to make on the fly.
- Almond Butter Coconut Dipped Dates: Dates are my favorite all-natural sweet treat. One is usually enough to satisfy my sweet cravings. Pair with nut butter for added protein and staying power.
- PB & Cinnamon Apple Cookies: Apples are in season and are a fun snack time idea for kids (and adults). Slice your apple into circles and top with your nut butter of choice. Cinnamon adds a little extra sweetness even though it practically has zero calories.
- Dark Chocolate: You can’t go wrong with a few squares of dark chocolate. With a good source of antioxidants, this is a “dessert with benefits”. The darker variety is less sweet which means it is also less caloric.
- Bubbies Seasonal Holiday Mochi Ice Cream: These festive flavors are perfect for the holiday season and only 90 calories each. Chocolate Egg Nog is made with creamy eggnog ice cream wrapped in sweet chocolate. Gingerbread has notes of cinnamon, ginger & nutmeg, and is made with sweet gingerbread ice cream covered with sweet mochi. Smooth and minty, Peppermint Candy is blended with real crushed peppermint candy. It’s hard to choose a favorite!
- Persimmon Parfait: Incorporate in-season persimmon with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves into your creamy vanilla Greek yogurt. This is a good source of protein & probiotics (beneficial bacteria that support digestion and our immunity).
This post was sponsored by Bubbies Ice Cream