Crunchy Oat Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Quaker Oats
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peans, chopped
- 4 small or 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 tsp tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 225 F.
- Toss together granola ingredients until combined and transfer to a lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toasted and crisp. Set aside.
- Add sweet potatoes to a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for about 20 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl with seasonings and mash until smooth. Transfer to a serving dish and top with granola topping.