|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup (40 g) Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp salsa
- nonstick cooking oil spray
- Cook oats on the stovetop with nonfat milk and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Spray a small skillet with nonstick cooking oil spray and cook asparagus until tender, about 5 minutes over medium-high heat. Remove asparagus from stovetop and set aside.
- Gently crack the egg into the skillet and place a lid over the pan. Cook until egg reaches desired done ness.
- Top oats with egg, asparagus, green onion and salsa.
Share this Recipe