|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||45-55 minutes|
- 2 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/4 cup flax seeds + 10 tbsp water (2 flax eggs)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Add oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg to a large mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Add flaxseeds to a bowl with 10 tablespoons of hot water. Allow it to sit for a 2-3 minutes or until it becomes thick and gelatinous. Add to your large mixing bowl with almond milk, vanilla extract, honey and canola oil. Mix to combine.
- Transfer oat mixture to a pre-greased 8 x 8 baking dish. Top with blueberries and sliced almonds.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until set. Allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Share this Recipe