3-Ingredient Veggie Noodle FrittersVeggies for breakfast? Yes, please!
Many people are hesitant to incorporate veggies into breakfast. But the truth is, veggies are low in calories and high in filling fiber, vitamins and minerals. If you struggle to meet your recommend 3+ servings per day, breakfast is a great time to get a jumpstart.
Whether you are a squash, potato, zucchini or beet lover… these fritters are for you! Made with only three simple ingredients: spiralized veggies, egg and whole grain flour. Optional: savory spices!
I use Cece’s Veggie Co. organic spiralized and riced veggies which make eating fresh veggies for any meal easier than ever. They can be enjoyed raw, sautéed as a grain alternative and in salads and soups. You can find them at Whole Foods Market!
These have your protein, veggies and whole grains. Add some fruit on the side for the ultimate balanced breakfast plate.
The best part of this recipe is that you an make it your own! Choose your favorite spiralized veggie and whole grain or gluten-free flour. And don’t creative with the spices.
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 5 cups Cece's Veggie Co. spiralized veggie noodles (beet, butternut squash, sweet potato or zucchini)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of flour (I use brown rice or almond)
- Optional: savory seasonings
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until uniform.
- Warm a medium skillet over medium-high heat and spray nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Form small patties with the batter and place not eh warm skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Sponsored by Cece’s Veggie Co.