Veggies for breakfast, yes please!
Waffles are on everyone’s favorite breakfast list, but have you tried them savory? I am always exploring new ways to incorporate veggies into breakfast. Yes, they aren’t just for lunch and dinner!
These are made with only four ingredients and require very little hands-on time. Enjoy waffles on a weekday morning – both kid and adult friendly!
These are made with Mann’s Power Blend, a mix of kale, kohlrabi, Brussels sprouts, Napa cabbage, carrots and broccoli. I love these because they have been washed and chopped for you so you can add them straight to your waffle batter. I shared these in my New You Food segment on ABC WCIV-TV. Veggies are the ultimate new you food – they have fiber, vitamins and minerals and are low in calories.
If you make these, be sure to share with my on Instagram!
- 3 cups Mann's Power Blend
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup balanced almond flour
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Add Mann's Power Blend, mozzarella cheese and blanched almond flour. Stir to combine.
- Add one-fourth cup of batter to the center of a greased waffle iron.
- Repeat for remaining batter.
Sponsored by Mann’s.