Spicy Korean Sheet-Pan Chicken Fajitas in Gochujang Sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 8 small corn tortillas, warmed
Spicy gochujang sauce
- 3-5 tbsp Korean gochujang paste
- 3 tbsp NAKANO Natural Rice Vinegar, or NAKANO Organic Natural Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients until uniform. Adjust amount of gochujang used depending on level of spiciness desired.
- Place chicken, bell peppers and onion in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet and pour sauce over ingredients. Toss to combine. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve with fresh cilantro and warmed tortillas.