Spicy Korean Sheet-Pan Chicken Fajitas in a Gochujang Sauce
- 8 oz. chicken breast, cut into strip
- fresh cilantro to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4-6 small corn tortillas
Spicy Gochujang Sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Gochujang paste *can adjust for desired spiciness
- 2 tbsp NAKANO Natural Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/4-1/2 tsp chili flakes *can adjust for desired spiciness
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add sheet pan ingredients except tortillas, lime juice and cilantro, to the mixing bowl and toss to combine and coat in sauce.
- Transfer sheet pan ingredients to a large sheet pan and spread out in an even layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- While sheet pan is baking, warm tortillas in a large skillet on both sides and divide between two serving plates.
- Serve sheet pan ingredients with tortillas one two serving plates.