Happy fall, y’all!
I am so excited to share yet another PUMPKIN recipe with you – one that I will be featuring this Friday in my SWEET AND SPOOKY TV segment for Good Food Friday on ABC.
If you are a long time reader, you know about my love affair with PUMPKIN. If I am not adding it to my soups, stews, and yogurt, it’s definitely going in to my baked goods for added fiber, beta-carotene and fall flavor.
These pumpkin donuts are not what you’d find in your local coffee shop. These are made with coconut flour and are free of grains, gluten and even sugar. Instead, they sweetened with SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops™.
For those not familiar with stevia, it is a sweetener derived from the green, leafy stevia plant and one that I recommend to my clients looking to lower their added sugar intake especially around the holidays when it’s easy to overdo it. It is a calorie-free sweetener and has no sugar, carbs or gluten. It is also free of artificial ingredients. The Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops are only available online. Besides adding them to donuts, they also go seamlessly in yogurt, lattes and other baked goodies.
Another thing to keep in mind is that stevia is sweeter than sugar so a little bit goes a long way. One 2-ounce bottle has 288 servings so it will last you all season!
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Insta!
A grain-free, sugar-free pumpkin donut made with coconut flour, cinnamon, pumpkin puree and SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops™.
Recipe sponsored by Sweet Leaf.
No-Sugar Pumpkin Donuts
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 10-15 SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops™
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt.
- In another medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and combine with pumpkin puree and SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops™.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients to form a uniform batter.
- Using a doughnut piping bag, add batter to your nonstick donut pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pour pumpkin pie spice on a small plate.
- Allow donuts to cool before dipping in pumpkin pie spice and serving.
Nutrition By Mia https://nutritionbymia.com/
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my recipes nutrition guides, media segments and collaborations!