I’ve never met a banana bread I didn’t like. Who agrees?
I love trying new banana bread recipes using nutrient-dense ingredients and bananas as the primary sweetener. These three banana bread variations are made with a simple base of bananas, gluten free whole grain oats, raw Manuka honey (or maple syrup for a vegan version), baking soda and banana milk or almond milk.
The fun part is the add-ins! I have an option or fruity, nutty and chocolate lovers whether you are craving something more breakfast worthy or dessert decadence.
Recipes below! If you make any of these, be sure to tag me on Instagram!
Healthy Banana Bread 3 Ways
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Manuka honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Mooala Original Bananamilk
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Strawberry cream cheese add-ins:
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1/4 cup non-dairy cream cheese
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add base ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth. Fold in add-ins gently by hand and transfer to a pre-greased or pre-lined bread pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until set. Allow to cool before slicing.