This weekend marks the unofficial start of SUMMER and I could not be more excited.
Warm weather, longer days and lots of beach time is on the horizon. That being said, we certainly can not forget the FOOD.
This has to be the easiest Memorial Day appetizer that you can take from the oven to the table for serving.
Plus, who doesn’t love some GOOD nachos.
The great thing about sheet pan nachos is that you can customize them to your liking. These are made with spicy pulled chicken but you can easily make them vegetarian with with a few simple swaps.
The most exciting part of these nachos is that I used the Siete Family Foods grain-free chips which are some of the best chips I have ever tasted!
The lime variety is my favorite – made with simple, real food ingredients including cassava flour, coconut flour, lime and avocado oil! Siete was founded by Veronica Garza who started following a grain-free diet to alleviate symptoms of her autoimmune conditions. Now it’s a family-owned, mission-based company based out of Austin, Texas, making healthy Mexican American food more accessible!
I am SO excited to be sharing their NEWEST product – HOT SAUCE, which launches on Memorial Day. True to their brand, it’s made with whole food ingredients and contain no added sugar or preservatives.
Tune into Good Food Friday this week on ABC WCIV Lowcountry Live for more Memorial Day menu swaps and meal ideas.
If you make this, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 1 bag Siete Family Foods Grain-Free Lime Chips
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2/3 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp Siete Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss chicken in salsa.
- Line Siete Family Foods Grain-Free Lime Chips evenly on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Evenly top chips with salsa chicken, cherry tomatoes, black olives, corn and black beans.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Add dressing ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Remove nachos oven and top with dressing, lime juice and fresh cilantro.