Calling all cinnamon roll lovers!
Looking for a healthier take on a cinnamon roll? Look no further. These cream-stuffed cinnamon roll bites are a cross between a muffin and a donut. You can enjoy them for both breakfast, dessert or BOTH.
Made with coconut and almond flour, these cinnamon roll bites are packed with nutrition that you wouldn’t find in your standard cinnamon roll, like fiber and good fats. I used maple syrup to sweeten these and coconut sugar as the topping. Both are lower glycemic alternatives to refined sugar which beans they won’t spike your blood sugar as quickly.
The best part of this recipe is that each bite is filled with a surprise… creamy, creamy cinnamon toast CREAM CHEESE.
I used Melanie’s Medleys Cinnamon Toast cream cheese to fill these bites, which is a gourmet whipped cream cheese seasoned with cinnamon and hint of toasted bread. They are offering $15 off your order using code NUTRITIONBYMIA!
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
Cream Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Melanie's Medleys Cinnamon Toast Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Mix ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Mix topping ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Fill each muffin tin 1/3 full and top with one teaspoon Melanie's Medleys Cinnamon Toast Cream Cheese.
- Top each muffin with batter until 3/4 full.
- Top each muffin with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Nutrition By Mia https://nutritionbymia.com/
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my recipes nutrition guides, media segments and collaborations!
Sponsored by Melanie’s Medleys.