Quesadillas are the ultimate comfort food.
Is anything better than a crispy tortilla with melty cheese goodness?
These better-for-you spicy buffalo quesadillas are SO easy to make. I used leftover cooked chicken in my fridge which meant this meal came together in minutes.
Have you heard of Siete coconut and cassava tortillas? I am obsessed. As a coconut flour lover, I 100% approve. They are grain free and made with just a handful of ingredients.
Pair these with extra veggies on the side to complete the meal!
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Insta!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Sir Kensington's Buffalo Ranch
- 4 tortillas (I used Siete Coconut Cassava Tortillas)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add chicken, bone broth and seasonings to a slow cooker. Cook for 4-5 hours on high or 2-3 hours on low.
- Once chicken is finished cooking, pull apart with a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss chicken with Sir Kensington's Buffalo Ranch.
- Warm oil in a medium saute pan on medium heat.
- Warm tortilla in the pan and sprinkle two tablespoons of mozzarella cheese on one side of the tortilla.
- Once cheese is slightly melted, layer one-fourth of the chicken on half of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half on the stovetop and cook until cheese is fully melted.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.