Gluten-free, grain-free, low sugar breakfast muffins – 3 ways!
Muffins are one of the easiest make ahead breakfast options that can be customized with different nutritious flours, sweeteners and add-ins to make a cravable muffin with staying power.
These are made with naturally gluten-free almond and coconut flour and sweetened with maple syrup or raw Manuka honey. For our nutritious add-ins, I’ve incorporated raspberries, lemons, bananas, walnuts and dark chocolate plus Mooala’s plant-based Original Bananamilk made with bananas and sunflower seeds as well as the Mooala almondmilk sweetened with honey.
Which one do you want to try? If you make these, be sure to tag me on Instagram!
Muffins 3 Ways
BANANA WALNUT MUFFINS
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup manuka honey
- 2 tbsp Mooala Original Bananamilk
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup coconnut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Mooala Original Almondmilk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Blend all ingredients (except walnuts, chocolate chips, raspberries & lemon zest) in a food processor until batter is uniform and combined. Fold in add-ins gently by hand at the end. Pour batter into a pre-lined or pre-greased muffin pan and fill each well 3/4ths full.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until set.