Fifteen minute lunches are my jam.
Veggie packed and delicious are my two main criteria and these certainly fit the bill!
Made with nutrient-rich kale, sweet potato and avocado – these meet your 2-3 servings of daily vegetables. Rounded out with melt-in-your-mouth, cheesy, crispy ARANCINI.
Today on CBS WTOC-TV, I shared warm meals for winter including these delicious last minute appetizers – Arancini by Lundberg Family Farms. They are frozen, stuffed rice balls made with organic brown rice cooked risotto style, rolled in gluten-free breadcrumbs before being lightly fried so they are nice and crispy on the outside. Pop them in the oven and they are ready in about 15 minutes.
They come in the Gouda and Mozzarella flavor made with brown rice and cheese, Black Rice variety is more earthy and the Gochujang is inspired by spicy Korean cuisine – stuffed with peas, carrots and sesame seeds. Besides serving on a toothpick with marinara or ranch, I love throwing them into salads for an easy and delish lunch.
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
Arancini Plant-Powered Lunch Plate
- 1 box Lundberg Family Farms Arancini
- 2 cups kale
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 avocado, halved
- 1 tbsp avocado oil.
- 1/4 cup ranch
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place Lundberg Family Farms Arancini on a lined baking sheet and bake for 13-16 minutes
- While Lundberg Family Farms Arancini are baking, sauté kale and sweet potatoes in a medium skillet on medium heat with avocado oil.
- Plate vegetables, avocado halves, Lundberg Family Farms Arancini and ranch on two plates before serving.
Nutrition By Mia https://nutritionbymia.com/
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my recipes nutrition guides, media segments and collaborations!
Sponsored by Lundberg Family Farms.