Hey, french fry lovers!
Meet the easiest, air-fried russet potato wedge ever. Made with avocado oil (good for high heat cooking) + everything but the bagel season (EBTBS) from TJs.
It’s no secret that I am a veggie lover through and through and yes, potatoes fall in that category!
I’ll admit that potatoes get a bad rap. I hear it all the time as a dietitian. But the truth is, potatoes are a nutrient powerhouse! A good source of fiber, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
I am adding these to all my meals this week for some good carbs. As we know, carbs give us energy to fuel our workouts + everyday life. Carbs are good!
The key to this recipe is to cut your wedges thick and really coat with oil. I use the Cusinart Air Fryer toaster oven which you have heard me talk about a lot. It is definitely a kitchen staple – I use it every day! You can make so much more than french fries in it. I also like to air-fry other veggies like broccoli and kale chips. Even proteins work like chicken tenders.
If you make this, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- Cut russet potatoes in half length wise then into four wedges per half.
- Toss potato fries in avocado oil in a large mixing bowl and layer on air-frying baking sheet.
- Air-fry at 350 F for 12-15 minutes until crispy.
- Top with everything but the bagel seasoning and fresh chopped parsley. Dip into guacamole!