Who wants a bite of these pumpkin pie minis?
Made with only 6 ingredients including naturally gluten-free almond flour, beta-carotene antioxidant pumpkiny goodness and buttery-tasting 100% pure coconut oil and avocado oil blend.
If you are looking for an easy and better-for-you Thanksgiving dessert, look no further. These are only made with a handful of ingredients and can be made out of one bowl (less mess).
Get the recipe below and be sure to tag me on Instagram if you make!
6-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 2 cups blanched almond flour?
- 6 tbsp Cocavo Pure?
- 6 tbsp maple syrup?
- 2 cups pumpkin puree?
- 1/4 cup maple syrup?
- 2/3 cup canned coconut milk?
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour?
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice?
- Preheat oven to 350 F.?
- Mix together crust ingredients until combined and uniform and transfer to an 8 x 8 baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.?
- Mix together filling ingredients until combined and pour over crust. Bake for another 35 minutes.?
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for about an hour before slicing.?