15-Minute Chopped Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing
- 12 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 6 cups romaine, chopped
- 6 cups purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup mandarin orange
- 2 cups edamame, shelled
- 1/4 cups sliced, toasted almonds
- cooking oil spray
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tbsp gluten-free tamari
- 2 tbsp NAKANO Toasted Sesame Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Spray a large sauté pan with nonstick cooking oil spray and place over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for about 3-5 minutes or until cooked and no longer pink. Set aside.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk together until combined and uniform. Pour over salad ingredients and toss to coat.