Need an easy weeknight dinner? Look no further.
HUMMUS zoodles come together in minutes, are entirely plant-based and packed with nutrients for staying power including fiber and plant protein.
I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t like HUMMUS.
While hummus is typically made with chickpeas, it can also be made with white beans, black beans and even LENTILS. That’s why I love Lantana Hummus because they use an array of beans and ingredients to create flavorful, colorful combinations like Cucumber, Roasted Garlic, Sriracha Carrot and Edamame. Besides pairing hummus with sliced veggies and crackers, it also make an easy sandwich topping, salad dressing and PASTA SAUCE.
For the base, I’ve used zucchini noodles which are my go-to. They are mild in taste so they take on the flavor of the hummus that you use. They are a great low-carb swap for noodles made with flour.
This dish comes together in ten minutes and is perfect for busy weeknights or a quick lunch.
If you are a hummus lover, you will love this. If you try this be sure to tag me on Instagram!
- 3 cups zucchini noodles (zoodles)
- 1/2 cup Lantana Hummus (your favorite flavor!)
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Sauté cauliflower and asparagus in a medium skillet in avocado oil over medium heat.
- Toss in zucchini noodles at the end and sauté until tender.
- Toss zoodles, cauliflower and asparagus in half cup of your favorite Lantana Hummus.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition By Mia https://nutritionbymia.com/
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my recipes nutrition guides, media segments and collaborations!
Sponsored by Lantana.