School is back in session! Try these six snack box for KIDS to help meet their nutritional needs and keep them fueled for a day of learning and activity.
Pair PRODUCE like blueberries, grapes, bell peppers and carrots with PROTEIN like mixed nuts, PB and hummus.
While produce adds filling fiber, vitamins and minerals, protein adds staying power and is a vital nutrient for growing kids.
Let me know which snack box is your favorite!
1. Low sugar, high protein snack bar, kiwi & carrots.
2. Harboiled egg, fresh blueberries and halved cherry tomatoes.
3. Cheese, grapes and whole grain crackers
4. Dried apricots, mixed nuts and air-popped popcorn.
5. Hummus, mini bell peppers and almond flour tortilla chips.
6. Peanut butter, apple slices and celery sticks.