|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 3 large whole grain tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup white mushrooms, minced
- 9 oz. ground learn turkey
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion and mushrooms for 5 minutes then add in ground turkey and taco seasoning. Break turkey into pieces and cook for 5 minutes or until combined and no longer pink.
- Divide grounds mixture among taco shells and serve with toppings of choice.
Share this Recipe