|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup white button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F and grease a muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
- Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté mushrooms, spinach and bell pepper until cooked and tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with eggs and stir to combine. Divide mixture among muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.
Share this Recipe