|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cup (80 g) Quaker oats ground into flour
- 1 tsp low sodium baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium.
- Add waffle base ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Pour batter into the pre-heated greased waffle iron and cook until set. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Spray a small skillet with nonstick cooking oil spray and place over medium high heat. Crack both eggs separately into the skillet and cook until set. Add one egg to each waffle and top each waffle with salsa, cilantro and hot sauce.
Share this Recipe