|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cup (80 g) Quaker oats ground into flour
- 1 tsp low sodium baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium.
- Add waffle base ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Pour batter into the pre-heated greased waffle iron and cook until set. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Spray a small skillet with nonstick cooking oil spray and place over medium high heat. Add bacon bits and sauté until cooked.
- Mash avocado in a bowl and divide among waffles. Top each waffle with tomato slices, chives and cooked bacon bits.
Share this Recipe