No meat, no problem!
Meet my meatless POWER BOWL packed with 25 grams of protein and ample fiber. Protein + fiber are the recipe for staying power and this bowl will help carry you from lunch until dinner.
By now, you know my love for legume pasta. Whether it’s made with chickpeas or lentils, it equally boasts plant protein and fiber not to mention B vitamins. Toss in some seasonal sautéed veggies like sweet potato for a cold meets warm salad. Dress it up with a homemade caesar dressing to bring it all together.
The BEST part of this bowl is the crunchy croutons.
Enter: ParmCrisps. Crunchy crisps made entire of CHEESE (100% aged parmesan) plus seasonings! They are baked (not fried), crunchy, protein-rich (9 grams per serving!) and an excellent source of calcium. Cheese lovers can rejoice in this “crouton” with benefits.
Tune into CBS WSPA tomorrow for delicious and nutritious snack ideas for National Snack Month!
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Insta!
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup legume pasta
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup sweet potato, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 6 ParmCrisps
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely diced
- 1/3 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a medium saucepan, cook legume pasta according to instructions.
- Next, sauté sweet potato and green beans in a medium skillet with avocado oil until tender. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss spinach, sweet potato and green beans.
- Divide into two bowl and serve with avocado and pasta. Top pasta with parmesan cheese and crumble ParmCrisps on top for cheesy croutons.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a medium bowl and dress salads.
- Serve immediately.
Sponsored by ParmCrisps.