Today I am celebrating summer’s best with a moist, melt-in-your-mouth pineapple loaf. Made with fresh pineapple, coconut and Crispy Green one-ingredient, freeze-dried, pineapple snacks.
Pineapple bread is to summer as pumpkin bread is to fall.
As a pumpkin bread lover, this loaf is right up my alley. I like my loaves to be super moist and to melt in my mouth. Pineapple adds a similar mouthfeel and texture to this bread as you would get with pumpkin.
I topped this bread with some crunch – Crispy Green’s freeze-dried pineapple. They snack like a chip and add a fun component to this bread. I used pineapple but they have different fruit varieties including mango and apple and are made with 100% pure fruit – no added sugar.
I am excited to partner with Crispy Green and support the Power Your Lunchbox program from Produce For Kids.
Parents can pledge to pack a healthier lunch for their kids here and for every pledge, a donation is made to Feeding America providing meals for families in need.
If you make this loaf, be sure to tag me on Insta!
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, liquid
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup Crispy Green Freeze-Dried Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In an food processor, combine eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and pineapple.
- Pour flour mixture into wet ingredients in the food processor and combine until you achieve a uniform batter.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan and bake for 50 minutes. After 50 minutes, top loaf with Crispy Green Freeze-Dried Pineapple and bake for an additional 5 minutes before removing from the oven to cool.
Nutrition By Mia https://nutritionbymia.com/
This recipe was sponsored by Crispy Green.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my recipes nutrition guides, media segments and collaborations!