Six ingredient peanut butter pretzel freezer fudge… what else could you need in life?
Meet the perfect, NO-BAKE summer dessert! Brimming with my favorite peanut butter and salty pretzel flavors, and SO easy to make. The best part? It is sweetened exclusively with Medjool dates!
I used Natural Delights™ Medjool dates for this recipe. Medjool dates are my healthy sweetening hack! Medjool Dates are naturally sweet but unlike refined sugar, which is a pure carbohydrates, dates provide nutrients like iron and potassium (50% more than a banana!). They are also rich in fiber (2 Medjool dates = 12% of your daily fiber), which helps slow digestion so we don’t experience those ups and downs in energy. I always have the on had for baking and making raw desserts like this one. You can also use them as a 1 to 1 swap in baking to replace refined sugar.
This recipe is super easy to make and you can let the freezer do most of the work.
Simply blend the ingredients, layer them and place in the freezer for at least an hour while you run errands or go to the gym. Love having these as a feel-good sweet treat after dinner!
If you make this, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 10 Natural Delight Medjool Dates
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (liquid)
- 1/2 cup mini pretzels
- chunky sea salt
- In a food processor, add crust ingredients and pulse until you reach a crumbly mixture.
- Add about one tablespoon of crust to non-stick mini muffin pan or square mold (I use one from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wilton-Brownie-Treat-Molds-Square/dp/B017TVP8RC). Press onto the bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together peanut butter and coconut oil until uniform.
- Top crusts with about a tablespoon of the peanut butter coconut oil mixture.
- Press a pretzel on top of each peanut butter fudge.
- Place mold in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Top with chunky sea salt and serve. Store in the freezer.