Impress your guests with an effortless summer salad made with kale, crunchy celery, olives and a refreshing lime tahini dressing.
Nothing says summer like a refreshing salad!
I definitely crave more salads when the weather gets warm. Its something you can enjoy al fresco and won’t leave you feeling weighed down in the summer heat.
Build-you-own salad places are something I miss dearly about living in NYC. Always, without fail, I ask for kale as my base. It is the most nutrient-dense of the available greens and I am always confident that I can mask its bitterness with a good dressing and seasonal toppings.
This salad has an array of textures and a refreshing dressing to bring it all together.
Since this is on the lighter side with no main protein, I recommend serving as a summer side or bringing to your next warm weather gathering to complement a heartier spread.
This is not the last kale salad you will be seeing on the blog this summer!
If you make this, be sure to tag me on Instagram!
Lime Tahini Kale Salad
- 4 cups kale, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/4 cup olives
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice and salt.
- Add chopped kale to a large mixing bowl and massage with dressing for about 30 seconds.
- Toss in chopped celery and sliced olives.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together lime tahini dressing ingredients and bowl evenly over salad before serving.
- Top with hemp seeds.
Nutrition By Mia https://nutritionbymia.com/
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my recipes nutrition guides, media segments and collaborations!