LEMON raspberry freezer tartlets. No oven required! If you are looking for something fruity and cool to satisfy you sweet tooth this summer, this dessert is for you.
I am back on the east coat after a trip to California. I appeared on Good Day Sacramento on Monday and made a trip up to wine country which is one of my favorite places close to my family home.
I am excited to share these last few weeks of summer recipes before we transition to all things pumpkin.
Summer is my favorite season forever. It will always signify the best memories with school being out, enjoying the outdoors, dining al fresco and soaking up the sun at the beach.
Summer in the south is hot and humid and sometimes you just cannot be bothered to turn on the oven.
Enter – no-bake freezer desserts!
This is made with in-season raspberries (love them!), lemon and raw cashews for creaminess.
The great thing about this dessert is the you can get creative with your fruit. I think blueberries would be heavenly as well. Store these in the freezer for when you have a sweet craving ( and cool off at the same time).
Enjoy! Let me know if you make these by tagging me on Instagram!
- 1.5 cups dates, pitted
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1.5 cups cashews
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- In a food processor, combine dates and brown rice flour.
- Divide base mixture evenly into 8-10 lined muffin tins and press into the bottom of each tin.
- In the same food processor, combine tartlet ingredients until you achieve a uniform batter.
- Divide batter evenly to top each base in the muffin pan.
- Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours before removing.