Seasonal produce has my heart – especially when it’s all together in a dreamy salad!
Celery, radishes and peas are in season and go together seamlessly in this spring salad tossed in a homemade lemony dressing.
Looking for dish to bring to your next seasonal soiree? Look no further!
Nothing says spring like all the colorful, in-season produce on a plate! It’s crunchy, tangy, naturally sweet and overflowing with vitamins and minerals… just about everything you could want in a salad.
This salad is made with Dandy’s fresh-cut celery and radishes. Their celery is extra crispy, slightly sweeter and less stringy than other celery on the market – thanks to the research of three PhD’s on staff! Their fresh-cut radishes come whole, sliced into coins and mini sticks so they are convenient to use and toss into a salad for some crunch. Visit here for free downloadable resources and recipe inspiration.
Tune into Good Food Friday this week on ABC Charleston for more delicious and nutritious spring entertaining dishes.
If you make this, be sure to share with me on Insta!
- 1 bag butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup peas, cooked
- 1/2 cup Dandy Fresh-Cut Radish Coins
- 1/4 cup Dandy Fresh-Cut Radish Mini Sticks
- 2 Dandy Fresh-Cut Celery Ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup white beans, cooked
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup extra virgen olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Fresh ground pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together butter lettuce, cooked peas, Dandy radishes, Dandy Celery, and white beans until uniform.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat.
- Transfer salad to a serving plate and top with avocado, feta and fresh ground pepper.
Sponsored by Dandy Produce.