Curried Cauliflower Naan Wrap
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 naan wraps, toasted
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly slices
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
Thai Red Curry Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp NAKANO Natural Rice Vinegar*
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Toss cauliflower in large mixing bowl with salt and sesame oil. Spread out in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes or until tender and slightly crisp. Toss halfway through baking.
- Add curry sauce ingredients to a large saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer. Transfer cauliflower in the pot and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until warm and coated.
- Arrange naan on serving plates and serve with cauliflower, red onion, red cabbage and fresh cilantro.