The countdown is officially on! Turkey Day is just days away. Do you have your menu planned yet?
If you are looking to forgo pecan pie this year for something more cake-like, look no further!
These cinnamon sugar cookie crumble blondies are made with good-for-you ingredients like high fiber coconut flour and cinnamon spice. Chances are, you already have all these ingredients on hand!
For your friends, family and guests who don’t like pie, this recipe is for them. It truly is a crowd-pleaser and if you aren’t hosting this year, this would be great to contribute to your loved one’s turkey day celebrations!
The best part of this recipe? The cookie crumble topping! I used the Voortman Assorted Festive Cookies which are made with real ingredients, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial flavors.
Plus, who can saw no to fluffy cinnamon sugar blondies?
Tune in to FOX Chicago tomorrow for more healthy Thanksgiving recipe swaps!
If you make this, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cashew milk
- 1 tsp =cinnamon
- 2 Voortman Assorted Festive Cookies, crushed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separately then together.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients and crumble on top of batter in the bread pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into 6 blondies
Sponsored by Voortman.