Happy National Breakfast month!
Many of us have heard that “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”. And yes, there is some truth to that!
Some studies show that starting your day with a balanced breakfast may help kids perform better in school and adults make healthier food choices throughout the day.
This month we are saying goodbye to boring boxed breakfast cereals and HELLO to these delicious, simple and nutritionally balanced sandwiches.
These are seriously my dream breakfast sandwich: english muffin, avocado, arugula and eggs. The best part: they come together in less than 5 minutes!
I used the Good Food Made Simple egg white patties which are perfect for busy mornings. With 6 grams of protein and ready in just 80 seconds, you can easily add these to your english muffins and toasted bagels. All of the Good Food Made Simple products are made with organic veggies, cage free eggs and never antibiotics. Just delicious food, simple ingredients and no artificial anything!
Tune in to ABC Charleston next Wednesday for more better breakfast ideas in honor of National Breakfast Month!
If you make this, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 4 Good Food Made Simple Egg White Patties
- 2 english muffins, cut in half
- 2 mini avocados, mashed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup arugula
- salt and pepper
- Microwave Good Food Made Simple Egg White Patties and toast english muffins halves.
- In a small bowl, mix together avocado, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread avocado on all four english muffins halves.
- Top two of the halves with arugula and two with the egg white patties.
- Sandwich and enjoy!
Sponsored by Good Food Made Simple.