Chocolate chip + collagen? Sign me up!
This snack with benefits has all the flavor of a chocolate chip cookie but with nutritional benefits and a fraction of the sugar.
If you have followed me for a while, you know I am all about using minimal ingredients in my recipes. This recipe is only made with 4 ingredients and comes together in minutes. Plus, no oven required!
This recipe is made with not so secret ingredient – COLLAGEN. Studies suggest that incorporating collagen regularly may help support skin, hair and nail health and minimize unwanted signs of aging. In this recipe, I used the Sparkle Wellness Skin Boost Plus Collagen powder which is made with highly studied verisol collagen. The unflavored variety works great in this recipe but it also comes in other flavors like orange and tropical if you want to make these bars with a different flavor profile.
Get the recipe below and be sure to tag me on Instagram if you make!
4-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Collagen Bars
- 1 cup nut butter of choice
- 1 cup unflavored collagen powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine nut butter, collagen powder and maple syrup until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a parchment paper-lined 8 x 8 baking pan and place in the fridge for 15 minutes before slicing into bars.