This recipe was made in partnership with Unilever.
Mid-August can only mean one thing: tailgate season!
Attending a university with a big football culture was never a priority at first but it ended up being a highlight of my four-year experience. Nothing beats the energy of football season!
Every game day needs a winning dip.
Whether you are hosting a tailgate party from home or headed to the stadium for the real deal, this dip will pair perfectly with your sliced veggies and whole grain pita.
I’ve partnered with Unilever to put together a delicious game day dip.
As a 2017-2018 Agent of Change, it is my objective to share food that tastes good, does good and doesn’t cost the earth. Through product reformulation and innovation, Unilever is working to change the way the world eats. I am honored to be working with them, sharing their products in recipes that we can enjoy in our everyday life.
This spinach and artichoke dip is made with Hellmann’s® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing & Sandwich Spread.
Hellmann’s is committed to real, quality ingredients sourced from trusted American farms including sustainably sourced plant-based oils that provide a good source of omega-3 alpha-linolenic acids (ALA). Hellmann’s is what most of us grew up on and enjoy. It is a versatile addition to recipes and can help encourage consumption of positive food groups like our veggies, whole grains and lean proteins.
If you make this recipe, be sure to tag me on Instagram!
Touchdown Tailgate Dip
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing & Sandwich Spread
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chives, minced
- Sliced veggies and whole grain pita
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Heat avocado oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until light golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add artichoke hearts, spinach, Hellmann’s® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing & Sandwich Spread, mozzarella cheese and onion and garlic mixture to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer dip to a ceramic baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with minced chives before serving with sliced veggies and whole grain pita wedges.
Nutrition By Mia http://nutritionbymia.com/
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my recipes nutrition guides, media segments and collaborations!