Quinoa taco cups making this stormy day in Charleston, super bright and yummy!
Made with plant-protein packed whole grain quinoa & black beans, summery corn, mini bell peppers and diced avocado.
All tossed together with a light honey mustard dressing. This is summer on a plate!
This dressing is super versatile and can be used for salads or pasta all summer long. Made with a yogurt base, it’s a perfect, lightened up addition to warm weather meals.
The taco cups make this meal even more fun!
I used gluten-free cassava tortillas from Siete which are great for those with dietary restrictions. Although, these would work with corn tortillas as well.
Serve with extra mini bell peppers on the side for some added crunch and vitamin C.
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Insta!
Happy summer eating!
- 2 Siete cassava tortillas
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/3 cup black beans, cooked
- 1/3 cup corn, cooked
- 1 mini red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Warm tortillas in a medium skillet over low heat to soften.
- In two medium ramekins, place tortillas to form a cup shape.
- Bake tortilla cups for 5 minutes until they hold their shape.
- Whisk together ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss together salad ingredients and dressing.
- Top with sliced mini bell pepper, diced avocado and fresh cilantro
- Divide salad into tortilla cups.