Healthy loaded HUMMUS nachos, anyone?
Crunchy chickpea chips topped with organic fire roasted red peppers, black olives, chunks of avo & creamy dollops of hummus. Veggie, fiber & protein-packed – every bite is a party!
I’ve had several requests for a healthy take on nachos. These are a high protein and fiber take on the classic favorite. Black beans are a good source of plant protein while olives, avocado and hummus contain healthy fats.
Instead of sour cream, I topped these with creamy dollops of Lantana Hummus.
I love this brand because they have the most colorful and UNIQUE flavors like Sriracha Carrot, Cucumber and Edamame. They use a variety of legumes including lentils, chickpeas and black beans to make their hummus – all great sources of plant protein and fiber.
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Instagram!
- 1 bag chickpea chips
- 1/2 cup Lantana Hummus
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, diced
- Set oven to broil.
- Even distribute chickpea chips on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Top with corn kernels, black bans, black olives and roasted red peppers evenly.
- Top with cheddar cheese and broil for two to three minutes in the oven.
- Top with diced cilantro and avocado.
- Place dollops of Lantana Hummus on top.